* Please note we are continually updating the site and welcome recommendations, but note that all may not be possible due to time, software, or dollars.
- New paper work will ship out the weekend of February 16th
- We will not attach on site due to new code being listed: which will go into effect 4/1/19
- Please watch the river and note the website we use below. For reference the water starts to cross the entrance at 48'.
- Seasonal fees were due on April 1st. any campers not paid by this coming weekend we will assess a late fee and begin looking for new campers.
- Please note we are installing new sewer hook-ups throughout the campground. Please utilize the proper fittings to make a good connection. We have had numerous issues with leaks causing odors as well as pieces of flex pipe falling into drains and causing clogs.
- Friends and family camping spots in the Hitch Hikers and All Nighters section (Old Ghetto) will be available for current campers friends and family only. This will open by end of April and will have the following restrictions:
- Must have relationship with current camper
- Two week max then out for two weeks
- First come first serve basis
- $35/night & $10 positioning fee (If they can't handle their camper and we have to do it)
- Reservation through any social media but prefer email. They can also call Ray
- AED Defibrillator has been mounted in the South laundry room. We will have one in the North laundry as well, but it has been delayed a few weeks.